terça-feira, 12 de março de 2013

Graphic 45 Design Team 2013 Audition


Hello everyone, thank you for the visit to my blog :)
The entries for the design team of Graphic 45, 2013 opened and I decided to try my luck, I love the G45 and I am sorry that in Portugal is not yet a brand very easy to find on the market, the papers and materials are unique and inspiring which makes them easy to work with!

I leave you with some projects that I have done throughout this year and I have chosen for my entry, hope you like :)

Project #1 - Mixed Media LO

Layout with the technique of mixed media, which have also used some decorative elements made ​​with special folder manually, as in the case of birds and decorative ornaments.



Project #2 - Alteration 

Alteration of paint cans that have become storage of pencils, glue, scissors and so on...




Project #3 - Blue LO

Another LO in canvas


Project #4 - Mom Frame

Because mothers are special, this frame did offer to my mother, she loved it, hope you too :)





Project #5 - TAG

Because small projects are also fun :)




Project #6 - Box Mini Album

Mini album box with space for journal...




Project #7 - Vintage Frame

Vintage frame, made of root, a very fun project to be made :)




Project #8 - Mini Album 

Mini album with accordion folding




Project #9 - Card

Shabbychic Card in yellow color




Project #10 - Distress ink Organizer

Another project made ​​from scratch, a way to arrange all my distressink



Project #11- Mini Album

Folding Christmas mini album




Project #12- Mini Frame

Mini Frame in brown, aqua & yellow colors


Project #13- Suitcase mini album G45

Suitcase with accordion mini album inside, one of the latest projects I've done, I created own paper decorations with the G45, and also made ​​the frame and bird with a special folder, hope you like the end result :)








1 comentário:

  1. Bom dia,

    Estive a visualizar o seu trabalho e achei-o muito bonito, deste modo gostaria de saber se estaria interessada em fazer workshops em Loulé?

    Se ficar interessada, envie-me para o email rfr.fragoso@live.com.pt uma proposta de um ou mais workshops e como costuma funcionar a sua parceria com o espaço (%; materiais; etc).

    Se fizer outros workshops com outros temas, não hesite em mencionar.

    Com os melhores cumprimentos
    Rute

    ResponderEliminar